- 600 g of fresh venison loin
- Juice of 2 oranges
- A glass of water
- 2 spoonful’s of orange-lemon marmalade.
- Olive oil
In a pressure cooker brown the loin with a little oil. Leave to one side.
Lower the heat and, in the same oil, brown the onion and the garlic. As soon as they turn a reddish colour add the meat, orange juice, water and orange-lemon marmalade.
Close the pressure cooker and heat until it reaches maximum pressure. Then switch off the heat and leave for some 10 minutes.
Open the pressure cooker, remove the meat and reserve for later. Bring the sauce to the boil.
Finally, slice the loin and cover with the sauce.
* Instead of venison, pork loin or other types of meat can be used.
* This dish is easy to prepare and can be cooked in advance.
* Serve with vegetables or salad as a main course.