The most noteworthy construction of modern times in Elgeta is the Town Hall, which can be found in the square.
This building has a regular floor plan and follows a similar structure as all other council buildings in surrounding towns. On the ground floor there is a series of 6-columned arches, a balcony on the first floor and at the top a pediment decorated with a coat of arms.
In 2007, the sculpture Intxortako Atea was placed on the crossing leading to the rest area of Asentzio. This monument pays homage to all those who fought against the National armies from 1936 to 1937. It also marks the boundary line of the battlefront of the Intxortas during the Civil War.